Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Vegan MoFo Survey #3

I didn't really feel like cooking, well if I had my own kitchen, I would have.  So I decided to post my answers to Vegan MoFo Survey #3 found originally on Liz's blog.

1.  Name a song that involves food in some way.
Eat It by Weird Al Yankovic

2.  What criteria do you use when choosing a new cookbook to buy?
One that is filled with recipe's that I don't know about or are very creative.  And it should have lots of pictures.

3.  What did you eat today? 
Breakfast was a smoothie from Booster Juice and lunch was leftover beanballs with BBQ sauce served with some raw red pepper slices.

4.  Name a vegan food that you know exists but you have never tried.
Agave Nectar

5.  The Food Network just called and needs you to start your new show tomorrow.  What will the title of the show be?
Veggies Attack Back   :)

6.  Favorite hot sauce or other spicy condiment?
Crushed Chilis (not dry)

7.  How old were you when you became vegetarian/vegan?
33

8.  Favorite vegan cheeze? 
Vegan Gourmet at the moment, but Tofutti is good too.

9.  Cutest baby animal?
Gah this is so hard!  Kittens? 

10.  Favorite type of jam/jelly/marmalade/preserves?
Seedless Strawberry

11.  Do you take any vitamins/supplements?
Vitamin C and a prenatal multi-vitamin (not prego, just hopeful)

12.  What food/dish most embodies the Fall season?
Anything showcasing root veggies

13.  What food would you have a hard time living without?
Mushrooms

14.  Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Tea

15.  It's 10PM and you're starving.  What do you eat?
I wouldn't eat that late unless my sugar is way off -- so maybe a cracker or two

16.  If you have an animal companion, what is his/her favorite food?
All three cats love just about anything you give them.

17.  Worst injury you've gotten in the kitchen?
I've had quite a few nasty cuts and burns.  

18.  When you have a food-related question, who do you call?
I used to call my Mom, but she cooks so heavy (and Omni) that I don't rely on her now.  I guess I don't call anyone, I just google my question.

19.  Summer is ending- What food will you miss most?
Fresh plums

20.  What snacks do you keep in your purse/backpack/desk at work?
Nuts 

21.  Favorite soup to make on a rainy day?
Chickenless Noodle

22.  What's your favorite combination of fresh vegetable and/or fruit juices?
Mushroom & Onion,  Blueberry & Pomegranate

23.  Favorite brand of root beer?
Diet A&W

24.  Make up your own question!  What's your favorite vegan dish?
Quesadillas of almost any type

No comments: